? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

So here I am...I have finally ventured into the Blogger World. I have to say, this is pretty fun. I hope that if nothing else, my kids can have a place to go one day and read all the things that we experienced on a daily basis. I have made a pact to myself that no matter what, I will not sugar coat my life! Yes, I have a great life...but, No, it is not perfect. I want people to see the "real" Day Family and not some fairytale family.

I can't even believe it is 2009. Where has time gone? Jacob is almost 8 years old, Jenna almost 6 and I just wish time would stand still for a while! Life gets so busy and you forget to embrace moments that you will never get back. It is so funny that when you have a baby, you want him or her to sit up, start crawling, start walking and once they do it is like you wish you could make them infants again so you can hold them, hug them, kiss them without them saying "Yuck Mom, that's embarassing"! Someone once said that "Variety is the Spice of Life", I say "Children are the Spice of Life!"

New Year's Resolution anyone? I usually always say that I am going to lose weight and I am not going to make it that this year! This year my resolution is to enjoy each day and to dig deeper in God and his word. I want people to know that I am a Christian without me telling them. I have really felt like God compelling me to let me life be my testimony and not my mouth.

I hope each of you have have a blessed, prosperous & safe 2009!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I was wondering when you were going to venture over! I wish you guys were all here too, I'm bringing the kids something back! Hope they like it!