? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Celine Dion or Bust!!

James and I went to Vegas exactly 5 years and got to see Celine Dion perform at Cesar's Palace. She was amazing! James was not really excited about it all, he thought it would be a waste of our time...on the contrary! We both loved her!



5 years later...Celine was performing in Houston on Jan 9, 2009. My Dad bought my mom tickets for her birthday back in December and so I knew that they would be going and I wanted to go too. Well, I am a huge procrastinator and I couldn't decide if I wanted to fork over the money and go see her. I knew that if I passed up this chance, who knew when she would be back. So, on Tuesday night, I got on Craigs List, ebay and Woodlands Online and began searching for tickets to a sold-out concert. Well, none of the seats for sale were that great and I just really hated shelling out $400 on tickets.



I decided I would just check the Toyota Center website to see if they had any tickets left (just in case, you know) and they did. Dad and Mom had floor seats and I knew I wasn't going to pay that much for seats, so I settle on the lower level at Section 107, which is on the side of an oval shaped seating chart. Well, the closest I could get was Row 7 and so I thought, "Well, those should be pretty good, it is not real close but I think it should be good."



BOY WAS I RIGHT!!! Her stage was a square shaped stage with a walkway and a mini-circle stage coming off two sides of the main square. Guess what?!?!? We were about 10 feet from her as she performed!!! Our seats were amazing! I mean, literally, the people on the row right in front of us were shaking her hands and touching her! Granted, she didn't perform there the entire concert, but she did for many, many songs!!! I mean, we were up close and personal with her!







What a concert she put on! Once again, she did not disappoint me or James!!! Even he had a great time! I think this concert was definitely one for the books!!



Normally my procrastination bites me in the butt, but this time I was somehow rewarded for it!?!?!? Well, probably not...I think I just got extremely lucky!!! But, I prefer to call it "The favor of God!"

P.S. James & I are actually in a YOUTUBE video that someone took last night...Pretty cool I guess (in my Napoleon Dynamite voice!).

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun night! You should have posted the video!