? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kids!?!?!?

So the reason for me blogging is for historical purposes. I want to look back and read this and remind my kids of the crazy things they actually have done!

Yesterday morning, James & I were in our room getting ready for church and Jacob & Jenna were watching t.v. in the living room. I didn't think anything about it, they normally will watch cartoons before church anyway. So, after church, on the way to Outback, Jacob just blurts out, "Mom, while you were getting dressed this morning, I tried to buy you a spinning mascara brush so you can have beautiful eyelashes. I called the number on the commercial but it said you had to have a card number and you have to be 18, so I hung up really fast." I starting laughing and was like "Are you serious"? He said Yes he was and that you get 2 brushes and a mirror and he was going to give his Nana one of the 2 brushes. He is such a goofball! I think that is just so funny! The bad things was he was dead serious. He really thought he was doing a nice thing so that I would have beautiful eyelashes!

Today after school, James picked up the kids and Jenna's teacher told him the following story: today her class was learning about Judas and how he betrayed Jesus for an insignificant amount of money. She related it to it would be like them selling a sibling for maybe $15 or so. She went around the class and asked each student if they would sell their brother or sister for that little amount of money. Each student very seriously answered "No, I would never sell my brother," except who? Of course, Jenna! She quickly said, "Yes ma'm I would sell my brother!!!" Apparently we need family counseling or something!!!

Jenna also informed me it was very bad for little girls to smoke cigarettes because they will get fire in their mouth! (Hey, if that's what it takes to keep her away from them... ) :-)

I'm sure each of you Mom's out there have a million stories just like this! These stories and the fun part of being a parent! I can't wait to preserve stories like this for Jacob and Jenna to look back on!

0 comments: