? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Itching for The Mouse!

So, I am not sure if any of you have been to the "D World" lately, but I just love, love, love going to see Mickey and Minnie. I actually think I like going there more than my kids do! :-) Don't get me wrong though, they love it too!


But man, lately, I have been itching to go again! I know... we went in September and had a blast, but I just really want to go again! James told me to take a hike when I mentioned it to him, so I may just do that! I may hike to Orlando!!! Just Joking! But seriously, Disney is having some great offers right now!



I think I like it so much because it is so diverse. People of all ages, sizes, colors, cultures and even countries can enjoy the parks! Each park has something for everyone. As an adult, you just feel like a kid again and when I go with my kiddos I feel like it really gives us a chance to bond. Riding the rides with Jacob or seeing Mickey and watching the excitement on Jenna's face is sooooooo rewarding!!!



Well, anyway I just had to get that off my chest!!! Whew, I feel much better!

0 comments: