? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weigh-In Update...

WOW! This is what I thought when I stepped on the scale at the gym this evening! I fooled myself. I thought I was having a really crappy month but the last few days I kicked it into overdrive!

Total lbs lost from 6/17 - 7/16 = 6lbs
Total Weight loss from Oct '08 = 52lbs

Every month, my trainer takes measurements and calculates my BMI (body mass index), on 12-29-8 my BMI was 42% which is considered morbidly obese (that's embarassing!) but tonight he informed me that is has dropped to 25.6% which is only .6%from being in the average range. So pumped and excited! He actually had the nerve to say, "Dang Jen, you were fat when you came in here, but look at you now!" I did punch him in the arm for that one though!

I am so thankful and excited that I got off the vicious cycle I had been on of wanting to lose weight but doing nothing about it, to finally getting off of my butt and doing something about it. Before I started my diet and exercise routine I had some health issues that started to worry me. I snored so bad that James would have to sleep in the other room many nights. My son told me that he would get scared because he thought I would stop breathing at times, which I did thanks to the sleep apnea from my weight. I also had severe heartburn every single night, it didn't matter what I ate or didn't eat. Every morning I would wake up tired and my lower back would be hurting me so bad. It sucked! I was tired all of the time and never felt good. Also my triglycerides and cholesterol were way to high and my doctor suggested that I start take medicine to get them down. All of these symptoms at the young age of 29...I was way to young for that!

Well, after the first 25-30lbs, every symptom had vanished and my cholesterol and try's were back down to normal. Every lb I've lost after that has just helped me feel even better, not to mention my dress size keeps decreasing (Yay!). So if you are reading this post and wondering what in the world I am ranting for, it is simply because for tonight, I am going to let me be proud of me! I don't do that very often, I am probably most own worst critic, but not tonight. Also, if anyone can relate to the vicious cycle I was talking about, contact me. I would LOVE to help you get off of that cycle. I feel like I am getting my life back after a whole decade of wasted time!


0 comments: