? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Skating is awesome fun excercise!!!

The other day, my kiddos were invited to a birthday party at the local skating rink. I took them and low and behold, I found myself skating right along beside them. It was a blast. So, a few days later I loaded up the kids and my hubby and got my sis, bro-in-law and niece to go back with us.

We had so much fun! Skating just makes you feel like a kid again! There is nothing better during a hot Texas summer than going to the skating rink and skating while the wind blows in your face!!! Jacob decided to participate in the 8 and under race for boys and blew away the competition! He was awesome and even won a free drink! Jenna raced in the girl's 8 and under and I was extremely proud of her too! She is about to be 6, so she was younger than most of the girl's, but she still tried. She came in about 7th out of probably 10 or 11 girls, which isn't too shabby. She didn't fall at all and that is huge for her!! My girl loves to skate. She wants to take skating lessons and is even having her birthday party at the rink next week. Here is a video of her dancing on her skates. I love this video, it cracks me up everytime I watch it!

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE that video!!! It's hilarious! Poor Jenna!!