? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Life Gets in the Way!

This past month has not been a very good month for weight-loss. With celebrating birthdays and more birthdays, being at baseball tourneys every weekend and just simply not making good eating choices, I have only seen a very slight budge of the scale.

The bright side is that I have gotten in all of my training sessions and have done my extra cardio! Btw, if any of you need a good trainer in The Woodlands area, I have the best! I will hook you up! ;-)

So frustrated how I have just let life dictate my food choices the last few weeks. Sometimes it seems like the closer I get to my goal, the more I sabotage myself. Why? Why? Why?

This is the time for me to just dig in my heels and keep pressing on...and that is exactly what I intend to do. So, this time next month, I hope to have a good report!!

0 comments: