? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In...

Well, it looks like I forgot to weigh in last week...ooops!
So here are todays results...

-4 lbs

This gives me a total weight loss of 42lbs since October 16, 2008.

I am pretty excited about this! My goal I made in January was to lose 40lbs before my cousin's wedding on May 23rd.

GOAL MET!!! And EXCEEDED!

Now, I have to lose 7 lbs to get my happy butt to Disneyworld.

I will keep ya posted!!!

2 comments:

lesli said...

WOW! Congrats on meeting your goal! All 4 Fat Chicks are so proud of you! Keep up the good work, sister!

Rachel said...

I see Disney in your near future! Way to go!!