? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009 & My New Wheels!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day, once again!


This year was kinda different though. Normally I attend church with my mom, but this year I was performing my own mommy duties and was at the baseball field with Jacob, James & Jenna. Jake played on Sunday at 10:30am. I love watching Jacob play baseball (or any sport for that matter), it truly does bring me such joy! It is so awesome having a son and a daughter. I guess you could say "I get the Best of Both Worlds!" So after the game, all of the boys presented their mom's with a rose and a signed baseball. I finally get a "Game Ball"!

After the game, we went to my Mom and Dad's house to eat lunch with them. Good, good food! James, me and Rachel took the kiddos swimming at the pool in RP and I have to say that I really had fun! This time last year, I would have not even dared to put on a swimsuit! But I did this year, and I had a great time. I am not at my goal yet, but it is amazing what losing a little weight will do to your confidence. I also realized that while I may not be the smallest at the pool, I am definitely not the biggest either! After swimming I did indulge in a few slices of Papa John's!!!

I got a pretty sweet Mom's Day present. I would like to introduce you all to my newest workout buddy, Roxie!!!

Isn't she awesome?!?!? I just need to air up the tires a little and then I am off! I can't wait to start riding my bike! I will be accessorizing her with a bell and basket ;-) that I am really excited about!!!
Thank you James, Jacob & Jenna for a great Mom's Day!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice Ride! I can jog beside you for now!! lol! I had a blast swimming! Let's go again!