? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I Learned This Week...

1) It is actually possible for a child to get kidnapped at Chuck E Cheese's!
A very sad reality indeed, but I don't think any security measure is better than you actually

watching your kids instead of them running around unsupervised. So much for the stamp and blaklight theory!
Here are a few picts from our trip to CEC on Monday.
Aren't they so sweet and innocent looking?!?!?!?
2) I'm Getting Older!
My knees have recently started hurting on a daily basis since I started working out. I am definitely not in high school anymore! I also have come to realize that I don't recover from soreness after workouts as quickly as I used to. Oh man, after a "legs" workout, it hurts to sit for 4-5 days. No Pain No Gain, Right?!?
3) I am Extremely Blessed!
I recently read over 100 prayer requests and realized that I am blessed beyond compare. My little annoyances in life are nothing compared to what people face on a daily basis. I read about deaths of spouses, children, parents, etc. I am so thankful that God has kept his hand over each one of my family members and friends! I am most thankful for my healthy kids. Lord, I thank you for keeping a hedge of protection around my kids each and every day!
4.) Viruses Spread Like Wildfire!
Yesterday, a little boy in Jenna's class vomited in the classroom during school and well....yep, Jenna started throwing up at 3:00am and went until about 11:00am. Her best friend, Jesse, who is also in her class also started doing the same thing at 2:30am. And those are just the kids I know if that were sick! Sometimes it seems like schools and daycares are breeding grounds for these kinds of things!
5.)It is Hard To Eat Healthy, for me anyway!
I have the hardest time making healthy food choices. I think it is because of a routine I have established over the past 10 years of eating whatever I wanted. It doesn't seem to be a challenge for some people (i.e. James!) but boy do I struggle. I know that this is something can CAN and WILL be accomplished with Jesus' help!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I like your new layout!
We never stop learning do we?!