? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 lbs down...

So, today was d-day...time to see how I did.

I was fairly pleased with my results. I mean, it wasn't a biggest loser type loss, but it was good.

I am down 5 lbs after 1 month of 2-a-week sessions with Odis. I lost almost 2 inches in my waist, so that was good.

I still have much more to go, but if I could lose 5lbs every month, I would be pleased!

Mom and Rachel did great too! Way to lose those inches ladies! Keep up the good work!

0 comments: