? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Daniel...why you treat me so bad?

Every year my church participates in a 21-day fast. This year I decided to participate, it began on Jan 10th and goes thru Jan 31st. So my choice of fasting was to try the Daniel Fast.

Mind you, I am not a faster, per say. Not that I don't like it, but I just never have been a faster. So, this year I needed some prayers answered, and the word says that these things come by prayer and fasting.

Let me tell you...the Daniel Fast is no walk in the park! It is tough, especially when you are trying to exercise at the same time! The Daniel Fast requires you to only eat vegetables, fruit, whole grain items, beans and water. Daniel chose not to eat like the king and only have necessities.
This means no meat, dairy products, SUGAR, white flour...all of the good stuff!

Since starting this fast, I have become crabby, moody, even feel like one of my kidneys is about to bust through my skin and pop out! It is killing me! But, I will try to keep perservering because I know that answers on on the way!

I may modify it a little bit like incorparating chicken or fish to accomodate my exercising as well. The reason for the exercise is because I agreed to be on my friend's team in a "Battle of the Bulge Weight Loss Competition." She also recruited my Sis and a good friend. So, we shall see if I can battle this bulge!!!

I will update you...if I do good!! Hehehehe!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=pandamafia ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader
amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
my webpage - FinderHostel.com

Anonymous said...

This article gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do
running a blog.
my page :: OnlyCruiser.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say regarding this post, in my view its truly amazing in support of me.
my page - codes

Anonymous said...

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, once
having my breakfast coming over again to read further news.
Feel free to surf my web page :: Ecommerce projects ecommerce boating

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
my webpage :: visit the next website page

Anonymous said...

I don't drop many comments, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Oh Daniel...why you treat me so bad?". And I do have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
Could it be just me or does it appear like some of the comments look as if they are coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list of all of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my website :: Amateur Couple From France