? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day 2009



This year for Father's Day, as usual, we attended church and had lunch with my Dad. After church, we went to eat at Hyden's, which was delicious. After lunch, we all went our seperate ways for a couple of hours and then met up again at the pool in my parent's neighborhood. Gotta love pools in this hot Texas heat!!! I got a few good pics of my fam on Father's Day, but didn't get any with my own Dad. I 'm not sure what I was thinking.

I am so thankful that my kids have a wonderful Dad that is very involved and vital in their lives. Here are a few pics from the day.

0 comments: