? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recession? What Recession????

So, Odis (my trainer) has been on me for weeks to give him a list of everything I eat for a week so that he can check out my eating. Well, I already knew that I wasn't eating quite like I should, but I went ahead and sent him the list.

I thought he was going to kill me over my food choices, but to my surprise he only made 1 comment that cracked me up. He said, "Jen, how you be eatin at Kobe Steakhouse, we be in a recession!!!!" Too funny!

He did tell me that I wasn't eating too badly...just not enough throughout the day. And that is to blame for my plateau that I have been stuck at. Apparently my body is trying to hold on the every bit of food that enters it!

So, he also tells me he made a bet that he will have me looking hot in 3 months.
Um, let's hope for the best!!! Anyway, I am going to start weekly weigh-ins and blog my loss or gain to hold me more accountable. AND, I will try to stay away from steakhouses! :-0

0 comments: