? ??????????????Jupiter's Invasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1044 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????????????Scribbly Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 341 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weight Loss Update...

Well, here is the latest and greatest on my weight loss journey...

I am down 5 more lbs since this past Tuesday's weigh in.

That is a total weight loss of 33 lbs since October 16, 2008.

What a journey...
Here are a few before and after picts.
(I am a little disgusted to show you all how big I let myself get, but I am excited that I feel like I have taken control over this battle and I am not to my goal weight yet, but I see the finishline and little more clearly everyday!)

BEFORE:
Pict taken in Sept '08


AFTER:
Pict taken Mar '08


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to take the bull by the horns!! You're doing great! Keep it up! :)

Unknown said...

jennifer, you look great! way to go!!